130 North Bridge Street ca. 1869
Situated at the corner of Second and Bridge streets, this Italianate-style building was originally home to Tunkhannock barber Jacob Berlinghof, whose shop was several blocks away. Jacob and his wife, Rosa, lost their young son, Lewis, in the scarlet fever epidemic of 1869. He and his parents are interred at the Gravel Hill Cemetery (No. 23) on Susquehanna Avenue. The Seventh Day Adventist Church occupied the structure from 1941to 1972, and today it serves as an Office building.