Menu Historic Tunkhannock
Return to Stops
Stark Brick Block
31, 35, 39 East Tioga Street 1844
Henry Stark, treasurer of the Tunkhannock Bridge Company and a landowner, bought this tract of land in 1830 and began construction of the brick commercial buildings at the corner of Tioga and Bridge streets in 1844. Numerous businesses have operated here through the years, including a family bakery. It has served as various retail outlets, restaurants, and apartments.
Stops GPS Tour Map