Menu Historic Tunkhannock
Return to Stops
Episcopal Church
17 Second Street ca. 1883
This stick-style building served as St. Peter's Episcopal Church until 1962. It was used as a house of worship by several denominations over the years, including Baptists and Lutherans. It was the Knights of Columbus Hall for a number of decades and Grace Fellowship Church from 1996 to 2012. Currently, it is an artist's studio
Stops GPS Tour Map