Evangelical Church/Grange Hall
7 Clay Street 1887
This building was dedicated as the Tunkhannock Evangelical Church on Oct. 6, 1887. Evangelical Association doctrine was similar to that of the Methodist Church but offered services in the German language. In the 1890s, a doctrinal split in the denomination saw this congregation fall into decline. The building was sold in 1907 and served as Tunkhannock Grange #209 Hall until 1979. It is now a private residence.