2 East Tioga Street ca. 1887
This is actually a cluster of three buildings built between 1887 and 1890. A small clapboard house on this site was the only structure in this block to survive the Great Fire of 1870 and was moved down Warren Street where it still stands. Over the years, the building has served as a drug store, soda fountain, dry goods and grocery store, clothing store, and an antiques shop.