Menu Historic Tunkhannock
Return to Stops
Presbyterian Church
51 Putnam Street 1867
The Presbyterian Church of Tunkhannock was organized in 1833. Due to a fire that destroyed the original wood-frame structure, it was rebuilt by the congregation in 1867 and expanded in 1891. In 1964, the bell tower at the southeast side was removed in addition to other renovations, giving it its current appearance. Now known as the Tunkhannock Presbyterian Church, it has been at this location for more than 150 years.
Stops GPS Tour Map