45 East Tioga Street 1844
The core of this building was constructed in 1844, but there has been a hostelry at this corner since 1814, when Carter Hickock ran a guest house constructed of wood. Henry Stark oversaw the construction of the larger hotel, which was known as the Wall Hotel from 1876 to 1889 and Hotel Graham from 1889 to 1944. Its final name change to the Prince Hotel came after the purchase of the building by Frank Prins. The hotel was modernized in 2013.