20 West Tioga Street 1869
When Daniel Wright had this house built, a local newspaper commented that it was a shame that such a magnificent structure was not built in a "more showy location." Wright sold the house the next year to Frank C. Bunnell, who had the wrought-iron fence constructed by C.D. Gearhart & Co., a machine shop and foundry on Warren Street. The fence design features a hickory leaf and nut motif.